VIDEO MATERIALS / SEMINARS / COURSES
We have developed seminars and different kinds of activities, that can be done face to face or virtually, to engage people around topics of healthy sexuality. Thus far we have presented:
- ‘Good men’ project – discipleship video clips in which real sexual issues, often not spoken about my men, are addressed;
- ‘Fearful and wonderful sexuality’, a 6 session journey in which people will understand their sexual development and how it has affected their lives;
- ‘Raising Sexually healthy 0-7-year-olds’ (day seminar);
- ‘Defusing the Power of Pornography’ (day seminar);
- ‘Great Sexpectations’ / ‘Sugar and spice’ (Date nights for couples around a meal);
- ‘Sex – no shame’ (A 5 hour series of activities and teachings for youth);
- ‘Understanding the power of intimacy’ (day seminar).
- ‘Real Men’ (A day seminar covering male Sexuality from a Biblical Worldview and its integration into a specific cultural group).
- ‘Learning to Love’ (Understanding Same Sex Attraction from a Covenantal Biblical Worldview – 4 two and a half hour sessions)
- ‘SSA Support Group’ (Video material to disciple family and friends of those that have chosen a Lifestyle that includes Same Sex Attraction)
All relationships, at all stages of our life, include sexuality. It’s God’s plan that we can all love one another as we love ourselves and our sexuality plays a significant role in this process. We will always encourage healthy relationships that integrate sexuality in a wholesome, Godly manner.
Integrating sexuality development into our whole being will create stability and confidence in all the other areas of our life – all relationships, our workplace etc.
While strong Christian opinions rage around the issue of gender orientation and it’s lifestyle, we would desire for people who are struggling with same sex attraction tendencies to have the freedom to express their pain, shame and confusion without being judged and condemned.
Same sex struggles are complicated, and we would feel privileged to assist anyone who is finding this part of their life difficult.