God created us as sexual beings. He said that our whole being is good and He celebrates our capacity to relate to Him with our spirit, mind, emotions and body.
Join us on a journey where we ‘go back to go forward’, to become disciple-makers (group leaders to assist in sexuality support groups) who are settled in their God-given sexuality.
On this journey we will:
- Marvel at the intricacy of our natural sexuality development that affects every part of our life.
- Allow the Holy Spirit to reveal the treasures in our life-stories (shame will be broken, lives healed and restored).
- Learn how to father and mother Covenant sexual health, to release mature, relevant leaders.
- 6 x 90 minute sessions (includes teaching, couple’s discussion, feedback and backfill)
- Basic sexuality – a Biblical worldview
- Sexuality issues during human development from a Biblical worldview:
- Gender differentiation, definition, identity, role and gender side
- Intimacy scripts and unified development
- Understanding the sexual cycle, addiction and the destructive forces of pornography
- Good sex and an understanding of sexuality for marriage, the aged, disabled etc.
Tuesday 19 May (19:00 – 21:00) – Introduction and session 1
Thursday 21 May (19:00 – 22:00) – Session 2 and 3
Saturday 23 May (19:00 – 22:00) – Session 4 and 5
Tuesday 26 May (19:00 – 21:00) – Session 6 and conclusion